MY PROFILE

HELLO!!!!...   MY NAME IS HEDMER MUÑOZ MOZOMBITE, I am  from PERU I live in the city of IQUITOS. I am twenty years old, I am currently studying at the National University of the Peruvian Amazon at the School of Economics.





Comentarios

Franco Mendoza ha dicho que…
Todo esta cool, chevere, un blog completo :)
Unknown ha dicho que…
beautiful family project
Unknown ha dicho que…
Excellent work!!
Thanks for the appreciation 😊
Lesly Martínez Dorado ha dicho que…
Hi my friend your history is so amazing!! I would like to visit tourist places and eat good food!
Anónimo ha dicho que…
Congratulations excellent work.
Unknown ha dicho que…
Hello my deer friend HEDMER, I saw your job and I can say that you did good, congratulations my friend.
Anónimo ha dicho que…
Very good your work friend helmer
Unknown ha dicho que…
Excelent my friend. Your project is very well.
Is interesant the descripcion of another yours friends.
Very well friend, you can!!
Paulita Ruiz ha dicho que…
Your routine is interesting.
Godd!
MY PROFILE ha dicho que…
Excellent project very good work
Unknown ha dicho que…
excellent introduction family friends culture a complete blog
Cris de Vivanco ha dicho que…
Great work brotha, congrats. I apreciate u.
Unknown ha dicho que…
excellent work my brother, the blog was perfect
Unknown ha dicho que…
Hi Hedmer, the blog was great, the whole family together, excellent job.
Anónimo ha dicho que…
Congratulations Hedmer
Excellent and very clear information,which encourages me to create one for myself,although it would be great to include videos,this way it would be more entertaining,in short! it's a good start:
Thanks for sharing a little of you :)
ROKDICK ha dicho que…
Excellent work colleague. Blessings
Anónimo ha dicho que…
Congratulations Hedmer
Thank you for sharing your life with us ... How nice that you put photos to improve understanding
Keep surpassing yourself 💪
Unknown ha dicho que…
Hello friend Hedmer I really like your blog you did a good job congratulations.
carlos leon ha dicho que…
this cool hedmer, you have to keep studying to be very good economists
Jackson ha dicho que…
very good job colleague
Grecia Santillan ha dicho que…
Very interesting blo. Congratulations
Jessy Soplin ha dicho que…
good job mate, you did an excellent job ..
hello ... good job friend, it's excellent.
Chris Babilonia Tello ha dicho que…
Good job mate, congratulation
Katherine Saavedra ha dicho que…
Excellent blog, congratulations.
Willian Rodríguez ha dicho que…
Nice blog my friend, it's really interesting your information.
Your blog is good, nice to know more about you.
Fernando Del Aguila ha dicho que…
It's a good description of you my
classmate
Franco Mendoza ha dicho que…
Amazing job, I like so much :)
HEDMER MUÑOZ ha dicho que…
THANK YOU VERY MUCH DEAR FRIENDS AND FAMILY FOR YOUR COMMENTS...!!!!
Harry Güimack Arevalo ha dicho que…
Excellent job, congratulations.
Jackson ha dicho que…
Very good recommendation from friend
Violeta Muñoz ha dicho que…
an excellent job :)